- About Air Conditioner New York
- New York City - Buy / Purchase Air Conditioner
- CLEAR AIR - PLEXIGLASS
- Contact Info
- Air Conditioner Installation Tips
- A/C New York PodCast
- Air Conditioner New York Bracket Local Law 11
- How Does Your Air Conditioner Work?
- Portable Air Conditioners
- Air Conditioner Models
- Where should I purchase my Air Conditioner?
- Aire Acondicionado de Instalación Nueva York
- Installing Mini-Split ACs
- BTUs Explained
- Should I have my AC fixed?
- Should I Buy an Enery Saver?
- PURIFIED AIR
- Sound Proofing an Air Conditioner
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Winter is upon us and we thought we'd share a useful article on energy saving tips, published by Con Edison. Among the ways to save energy is removing window units.
To schedule air conditioner removal in New York City, call or text 917 652 6097. Feel free to email us firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
TO READ THE ARTICLE, CLICK HERE.
Monday, October 24, 2011
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Believe it our not, the best place for you to store your air conditioner is inside of your own home. The bottom of a closet or an available terrace.
Call us for removal and storage and you'll save half off installation next year.