- About Air Conditioner New York
- New York City - Buy / Purchase Air Conditioner
- CLEAR AIR - PLEXIGLASS
- Contact Info
- Air Conditioner Installation Tips
- A/C New York PodCast
- Air Conditioner New York Bracket Local Law 11
- How Does Your Air Conditioner Work?
- Portable Air Conditioners
- Air Conditioner Models
- Where should I purchase my Air Conditioner?
- Aire Acondicionado de Instalación Nueva York
- Installing Mini-Split ACs
- BTUs Explained
- Should I have my AC fixed?
- Should I Buy an Enery Saver?
- PURIFIED AIR
- Sound Proofing an Air Conditioner
Should I Buy an Enery Saver?
If your air conditioner isn't an energy saver, you're wasting energy. It isn't the 1980s any more. Time to get rid of your "Buck Rogers" model, and get a new unit that works just as good and won't burn a whole in your pocket.
Also, if you have roommates, an energy saver will tell your your YEARLY cost and this is essential when you're determining the amount you should pay for the utility bill.
If you rent, your landlord will probably not ask for to much extra as long as your unit is an energy saver.
Finally, energy savers will help your building avoid power issues.