- About Air Conditioner New York
- New York City - Buy / Purchase Air Conditioner
- CLEAR AIR - PLEXIGLASS
- Contact Info
- Air Conditioner Installation Tips
- A/C New York PodCast
- Air Conditioner New York Bracket Local Law 11
- How Does Your Air Conditioner Work?
- Portable Air Conditioners
- Air Conditioner Models
- Where should I purchase my Air Conditioner?
- Aire Acondicionado de Instalación Nueva York
- Installing Mini-Split ACs
- BTUs Explained
- Should I have my AC fixed?
- Should I Buy an Enery Saver?
- PURIFIED AIR
- Sound Proofing an Air Conditioner
Monday, December 5, 2011
Sunday, December 4, 2011
Winter is upon us. Time to get your windows sealed so you can enjoy the holidays with heat. You'll save on your bill by not loosing heat. In addition, many of our customers want their windows sealed to prevent loss of heat.
Contact us for a window insulation treatment.
Many New Yorkers want to keep there air conditioners in during the winter. In order to do so, you'll need a secure and safe solution. In addition, a viable solution which keeps the cold air out.
Talk to use about our Weather Proof Air Conditioner Installation. We'll secure your unit and weather proof your window.
We have a number of methods, including plexiglass installations.
Contact us with any questions.