- About Air Conditioner New York
- New York City - Buy / Purchase Air Conditioner
- CLEAR AIR - PLEXIGLASS
- Contact Info
- Air Conditioner Installation Tips
- A/C New York PodCast
- Air Conditioner New York Bracket Local Law 11
- How Does Your Air Conditioner Work?
- Portable Air Conditioners
- Air Conditioner Models
- Where should I purchase my Air Conditioner?
- Aire Acondicionado de Instalación Nueva York
- Installing Mini-Split ACs
- BTUs Explained
- Should I have my AC fixed?
- Should I Buy an Enery Saver?
- PURIFIED AIR
- Sound Proofing an Air Conditioner
Should I have my AC fixed?
Should you bother having your air conditioner repaired? It depends.
If you've just purchased your unit and it stops working, then you should definitely have it serviced.
If you've had your air conditioner for several years and it isn't working, you should consider purchasing a new unit.
The life of your unit depends on you. If you've left your air conditioner in the window, for several years, and never removed it during the harsh New York City winters, you're limiting the life of your unit.
Some of our clients, have their air conditioner removed every winter. This prolongs the life of their unit.
If your unit is old and it stops working, if it is more than three years old, you're better off buying a new unit.
Feel free to contact us if you have questions.