- About Air Conditioner New York
- New York City - Buy / Purchase Air Conditioner
- CLEAR AIR - PLEXIGLASS
- Contact Info
- Air Conditioner Installation Tips
- A/C New York PodCast
- Air Conditioner New York Bracket Local Law 11
- How Does Your Air Conditioner Work?
- Portable Air Conditioners
- Air Conditioner Models
- Where should I purchase my Air Conditioner?
- Aire Acondicionado de Instalación Nueva York
- Installing Mini-Split ACs
- BTUs Explained
- Should I have my AC fixed?
- Should I Buy an Enery Saver?
- PURIFIED AIR
- Sound Proofing an Air Conditioner
Monday, August 1, 2011
Why You Should Not Install Your Air Conditioner...
A few weeks ago, you may have read our post, where we discussed whether we had seen an air conditioner fall.
We recently serviced a client (guy above) whose air conditioner fell nineteen stories. He's fortunate because there was no one below.
If you take a look at the image below, you can see the air conditioner in the distance.
CALL US FOR SAFE AND SECURE INSTALLATIONS!