- About Air Conditioner New York
- New York City - Buy / Purchase Air Conditioner
- CLEAR AIR - PLEXIGLASS
- Contact Info
- Air Conditioner Installation Tips
- A/C New York PodCast
- Air Conditioner New York Bracket Local Law 11
- How Does Your Air Conditioner Work?
- Portable Air Conditioners
- Air Conditioner Models
- Where should I purchase my Air Conditioner?
- Aire Acondicionado de Instalación Nueva York
- Installing Mini-Split ACs
- BTUs Explained
- Should I have my AC fixed?
- Should I Buy an Enery Saver?
- PURIFIED AIR
- Sound Proofing an Air Conditioner
Thursday, April 5, 2012
Chinatown Air Conditioner Installation
We're all city. Chinatown is one of our favorite places in the city. More importantly, we've noticed that the majority of the buildings have older wiring and can't support 220 volt air conditioners. Keep this in mind when you purchase a window air conditioner over 15,000 BTU.
You need to make sure the existing electrical wiring can support the AC you intend on purchasing.
If you living in Chinatown and need a AC install, feel free to reach out to us.