- About Air Conditioner New York
- New York City - Buy / Purchase Air Conditioner
- CLEAR AIR - PLEXIGLASS
- Contact Info
- Air Conditioner Installation Tips
- A/C New York PodCast
- Air Conditioner New York Bracket Local Law 11
- How Does Your Air Conditioner Work?
- Portable Air Conditioners
- Air Conditioner Models
- Where should I purchase my Air Conditioner?
- Aire Acondicionado de Instalación Nueva York
- Installing Mini-Split ACs
- BTUs Explained
- Should I have my AC fixed?
- Should I Buy an Enery Saver?
- PURIFIED AIR
- Sound Proofing an Air Conditioner
Monday, October 8, 2012
My AC... leave it in? Take it out? Do I need storage?
What should you do with your air conditioner during the fall/winter months? It depends on you, but we strong advise our customers to take their units out of the window during the off season.
The next question on many individual's minds is "Do I need storage?"
It truly depends on you, but we advise against storing your unit in a public facility. It may sound like a good idea, but you're exposing your unit to unsanitary storage facilities. You may find bed bugs, mold and fungus accumulated at these locations.
Truthfully, the best place is the bottom of a closet, once the AC has been removed.
Call use to schedule a removal!