- About Air Conditioner New York
- New York City - Buy / Purchase Air Conditioner
- CLEAR AIR - PLEXIGLASS
- Contact Info
- Air Conditioner Installation Tips
- A/C New York PodCast
- Air Conditioner New York Bracket Local Law 11
- How Does Your Air Conditioner Work?
- Portable Air Conditioners
- Air Conditioner Models
- Where should I purchase my Air Conditioner?
- Aire Acondicionado de Instalación Nueva York
- Installing Mini-Split ACs
- BTUs Explained
- Should I have my AC fixed?
- Should I Buy an Enery Saver?
- PURIFIED AIR
- Sound Proofing an Air Conditioner
Sunday, January 20, 2013
Air Conditioner Bombs
There has been a reoccurring problem in the city, where improperly installed units are falling from windows. Check out this article in the NY TIMES. A citizen of Ridgewood, Queens decided to take his air conditioner out of the window.
The A/C fell quickly to the concrete corridor below. Fortunately for him and everyone else, the area was secluded and didn't have much traffic.
He made light of the situation and entitled his article Air Conditioner Bombs.
We encourage everyone, to make sure that a professional removes and installs your unit. Your mistake could result in a fatal injury.