- About Air Conditioner New York
- New York City - Buy / Purchase Air Conditioner
- CLEAR AIR - PLEXIGLASS
- Contact Info
- Air Conditioner Installation Tips
- A/C New York PodCast
- Air Conditioner New York Bracket Local Law 11
- How Does Your Air Conditioner Work?
- Portable Air Conditioners
- Air Conditioner Models
- Where should I purchase my Air Conditioner?
- Aire Acondicionado de Instalación Nueva York
- Installing Mini-Split ACs
- BTUs Explained
- Should I have my AC fixed?
- Should I Buy an Enery Saver?
- PURIFIED AIR
- Sound Proofing an Air Conditioner
Thursday, March 29, 2012
New York City: Energy and your Air Conditioner
1. Energy Saver: Consider investing in an Energy Saver air conditioner. Especially if you have an older air conditioner that you've inherited from your parents, or you're still using the air conditioner you purchased 10 years ago.
2. Power Off - Power off the unit when you're not home. No need to keep the unit running when you're at work,. If you have pets, set the thermometer to desired temperature.
3. Lighting - Try to cut down on the light from the sun. The less light, the better. Utilize shades and blinds to keep light out of the room.
4. Cleaning - Clean your filter once a month. This will help your unit run much better.