- About Air Conditioner New York
- New York City - Buy / Purchase Air Conditioner
- CLEAR AIR - PLEXIGLASS
- Contact Info
- Air Conditioner Installation Tips
- A/C New York PodCast
- Air Conditioner New York Bracket Local Law 11
- How Does Your Air Conditioner Work?
- Portable Air Conditioners
- Air Conditioner Models
- Where should I purchase my Air Conditioner?
- Aire Acondicionado de Instalación Nueva York
- Installing Mini-Split ACs
- BTUs Explained
- Should I have my AC fixed?
- Should I Buy an Enery Saver?
- PURIFIED AIR
- Sound Proofing an Air Conditioner
Friday, March 2, 2012
Water is dripping on my Air Conditioner! ARGH!
You just purchased your new air conditioner. It works great. Your place is nice and cool. Then, you hear a disturbing sound. You realize that your neighbor, who lives above you has his/her air conditioner on and it is dripping onto your unit.
You talk to your neighbor and they don't have a solution.
You call us and we work with you to create an easy solution because we've seen this happen a number of times.
We install the solution. You go back to being cool and eventually become good friends with your neighbor.
You have a productive and COOOOOOL summer.