- About Air Conditioner New York
- New York City - Buy / Purchase Air Conditioner
- CLEAR AIR - PLEXIGLASS
- Contact Info
- Air Conditioner Installation Tips
- A/C New York PodCast
- Air Conditioner New York Bracket Local Law 11
- How Does Your Air Conditioner Work?
- Portable Air Conditioners
- Air Conditioner Models
- Where should I purchase my Air Conditioner?
- Aire Acondicionado de Instalación Nueva York
- Installing Mini-Split ACs
- BTUs Explained
- Should I have my AC fixed?
- Should I Buy an Enery Saver?
- PURIFIED AIR
- Sound Proofing an Air Conditioner
Friday, March 2, 2012
Pigeons and Your Air Conditioner
We personally don't have any problems with pigeons, but when they're bothering our customers, that is a problem.
Some of our customers have a problem with noise, other have problems with pigeons creating nest under their units, which results in a multitude of problems, not to mention it being unsanitary.
We can work with you to install pigeon guards on top of or beneath your air conditioner.
One of our customers was asked "I wonder where the pigeons go at night?"
She responded "They're living under my air conditioner!"
Contact us for a quick solution!